Oct 22, 2017

AUTUMNAL FEELS




Fall used to be my favorite season, but I've actually grown to dislike dressing in layers. Perhaps it's because I'm always carrying things, and it's my jacket that I tend to forget hanging on the chair. Slowly I've grown impatient with the weather's inability to decide whether the day will be warm or cold, dry or rainy. Still, I love this season for the changing colors of the leaves.

We're a few weeks into school now, and even though it's been mostly rainy lately, I like to walk around outside between classes to get a breath of fresh air. I think the crunchiness of the leaves and the cold air make everything seem so fresh. Everything feels strangely new with this season, and it's refreshing to just enjoy the scenery after being caught up with school and work. 

Also lately, I've been loving this embroidered Honey sweatshirt from Brandy Melville. It matches the leaves, and I think it's satisfying how well the color suits the word. It's soft, cozy, and definitely warm like how I imagine honey could make you feel.  

I hope the autumn season is treating you all well!