Dec 16, 2017

BRUNCH BREAK


I'm finally finished with finals, and what a relief it's been! I was lucky enough not to have any formal exams that last week of school, but each of my classes had a large project that was essentially the culmination of the past 10 weeks. To celebrate finishing our first quarter in the Human-Centered Design and Engineering, my friend Ethan and I drove to Salt and Iron the other day in Edmonds for a celebratory brunch. 

Brunch is one of my favorite meals on lazy days-- you knock out two meals in one go, and there's something that's always so laid back and relaxed about it. It allows for you to sleep in, and it's just at the sweet spot where you can order both breakfast and lunch foods. 

I don't go to Edmonds very often, but if I had to recommend one place to eat here, it would be here.