Mar 31, 2018

GLOSSIER SKIN


I'm definitely not a beauty blogger, but I guess I do post a fair amount of makeup and skincare on here! As someone who barely has a skincare regimen, I don't think I'm quite qualified to make suggestions, but I really like the packaging and I just wanted to write a little about some products I'm trying! I've been using the Glossier Phase 1 Set since December when I received it for Christmas. It has a cleanser, moisturizer, and lip salve.

Milk Jelly Cleanser - This cleanser is hands-down my favorite cleanser that I've used, and I've already repurchased it for when my first bottle runs out. It's super gentle, and it does a really great job of removing the remaining makeup on my face. The texture reminds me a bit of a thicker version of Cetaphil, and it's just a simple cleanser that doesn't dry my face out.

Priming Moisturizer - Few moisturizers work for my combination skin, and I can't say that this one worked for me. I didn't feel that it was strong enough for me, and it made me a bit shiny later on in the day, but I'd say it could probably work for someone with normal skin.

Balm Dotcom - This stuff is GREAT. I've tried a few other salves, but none have worked quite like this one. It's not a traditional lip balm like Burts Bees or Chapstick, but I find lip salves to be more effective.